2K today announced the pro roster set to challenge players in the PGA TOUR 2K21 Career Mode. Headlined by cover athlete Justin Thomas, a lineup of 12 decorated PGA TOUR pros stand between the player’s custom MyPLAYER and FedExCup glory.
The pro roster includes:
- Cameron Champ
- Bryson DeChambeau aka “The Scientist”
- Matt Kuchar aka “Kuch”
- Kevin Kisner aka “Kiz”;
- Gary Woodland aka “G-Dub”;
- Billy Horschel aka “Billy Ho”;
- Ian Poulter aka “The Postman”;
- Tony Finau aka “Big Tone”;
- Jim Furyk aka “Mr. 58”;
- Sergio Garcia;
- Patrick Cantlay.
PGA TOUR 2K21 is developed by HB Studios for 2K. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).