Grab your clubs and head back to the green with the latest update for PGA TOUR 2K23.
PGA TOUR 2K23 - Patch 1.08 - 02/1/23
- Pebble Beach球場現已推出
- 新增對即將推出的Payne’s Valley和Waste Management Phoenix Open服裝的支援
PGA TOUR 2K23 - Patch 1.06 - 12/2/22
Hi fellow duffers, Patch 1.06 is now live and includes new content, as well as gameplay and stability improvements. See you all on the virtual links!
- Added a “Clear Auto Rough Tool” which can be used to remove auto generated rough surfaces to reveal the surfaces underneath. The tool uses all standard brush types and has an opacity toggle which affects the strength of the tools impact on the surface when used.
- Added Winter Theme as well as winter themed Course Designer assets.
- Added support for Winter themed content and gear, coming soon
- Torrey Pines (North & South Courses) / Farmers Insurance Open added to the MyCAREER schedule
- Addressed reported concerns related to loss of controller functionality when immediately cancelling a search in Matchmaking
- Addressed reported concerns regarding a possible crash when the system enters rest mode during a search in Matchmaking
- Addressed reported concerns related to players being unable to utilize Matchmaking to join 2v2 multiplayer matches
- Made multiple improvements to stability and performance
- Addressed reported concerns related to Club appearance reverting to default after using the “Apply to Set” function for shafts or grips in the Golf Bag.
- Addressed reported concerns related to the Help panel displaying non-functional button prompts during Swing Calibration
PGA TOUR 2K23 - Patch 1.04 - 11/14/22
Patch 1.04 is now live across all platforms and includes the below updates:
- Addressed a reported issue involving infinite pins in Course Designer
- Addressed a reported issue of resets with landscape sculpting
- Addressed a reported issue with spline point selection
- Added a toggle to restrict usage of consumable balls in Online Societies
- Improved stability when loading into MyCAREER tournaments
- Updated commentator VO to be more contextual
- Improved stability with online multiplayer